Swim lessons cost $70 for 8 lessons over two weeks. Please read to the bottom for the full details, cancellation policy, and discounts.
Upcoming swim lesson sessions:
This is the same information that is on the registration form . Please read to the bottom for all details on cost and other lesson information.
Group classes are held morning or evening for ages from 2 years old and up. At the moment, we do not have a specialized instructor for infants.
Our instructors must give your swimmer an assessment, in person, once this season before we place them in a group. From there, they progress so this assessment is just to start and avoid lost time sorting swimmers on day 1.
1. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to your lesson, ready to swim.
2. Goggles are optional.
3. No fins, face masks, life jackets, or floaties are allowed.
4. Please apply sunscreen (if you do) before you leave the house so your swimmer won't be slippery in the instructor's grasp and so it won't come off in the water.
1. When lessons are canceled, a make up will be offered at the same lesson time on the Friday immediately following the missed lesson.
2. If the weather is still bad on the make up day, then that missed lesson will not have a make up day
3. If more than 1 lesson is missed due to weather or Pool Management needing to cancel, the next session of lessons you register for will be discounted, at the rate you paid, for the number of lessons missed over 1 (we do not credit 1 missed lesson).
4. For group lessons, if you miss a lesson, there is no credit or refund.
5. For private lessons, notice of need to reschedule must be given 24 hours in advance.
1. Younger than 5 years old should be in groups of 4. Age 5 and older should be in groups of 5.
2. Parents of the younger, fearful, or more rambunctious swimmers are welcome to stay with their child during the lesson.
3. Sessions are 8 lessons in a 2 week period.
4. Each lesson is 30 minutes.
5. Lessons are held on Mondays through Thursdays.
6. Lessons will start on Monday, June 7, 2021
7. Sessions will continue, consecutively, in 2-week sessions, through June and July.
8. When your swimmer starts swimming the length of the pool, we will encourage them to join the swim team!
1. The fee for a session of 8 lessons is $70.00
2. Additional siblings, or children of active duty military or first responders, get a 10% discount.
4. Fees can be paid here at our online store or by delivering a check or cash to the pool before day 1 of the lesson.
5. Payment must be received on or before the first lesson. If we do not have the fee paid before day 1, your swimmer may lose their spot.
6. If you pay by PayPal, add plenty of detail to explain who it is paying for and if you applied a 10% discount to the total you are paying.
7. If you are taking cash or check to the pool, place it in an envelope with a note showing your name, your phone number, your swimmers' names, the total you are including, any discounts you applied to your total, and what it is paying for exactly. The lifeguard will write a receipt for you.
1. Are experienced competitive swimmers
2. Are Red Cross Lifeguard certified and Water Safety Instructor trained
3. Are trained by a 30 year veteran instructor to teach lessons at-level in a consistent manner
4. Reserve the right to refuse service. If other swimmers in the group can't get what they need, we will encourage private lessons for your swimmer or offer you a pro-rated refund.
WHAT SWIM LESSON LEVEL OR PRACTICE GROUP WILL WE BE IN?
1. Complete the form as best you can, AND
2. Bring your swimmer to Parker Pool to let our guards place your swimmer at level at least 5 days prior to your session start date
3. You can bring your swimmer for assessment on any day the pool is open at least 5 days prior to your session start date
4. Instructors need to see every swimmer registered for swim lessons or swim team to place in the correct lesson group or swim team practice group - just once - before we start.
5. This assessment is only needed once. Once they are placed, we will know the swimmer and place them as they progress.
6. We encourage swimmers to try swim team practice as soon as they are ready. We will pro-rate swim team fees.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please use the contact form on the website or send an email to email@example.com or message us through facebook.com/parkerpoolflourbluff or call/text 713.444.4558
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! WE CAN'T WAIT!
Please click the button below to register your swimmer. One form must be complete for each swimmer.